What information do we collect? How do we use it?
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
How does East Wind Silver protect customer information?
We use a Secure Server for collecting personal and credit card information. The secure server layer (SSL) encrypts (scrambles) all of the information you enter before it is transmitted over the interenet and sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
Will East Wind Silver disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
East Wind Silver does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. East Wind Silver does not provide any information to third-party vendors.
East Wind Silver Co., Ltd. may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of East Wind Silver Co., Ltd. our users, or others.
- “final sale” items are not returnable; all "on sale,” and “special order” items are considered "final sale."
- clothing and non-jewelry items including works of art may be returned for exchange or credit within 7 days of receipt of purchase. The itemized store receipt or gift receipt must accompany any return claim
- jewelry may be returned for cash refund within 10 days of receipt of purchase, or for exchange or store credit within 90 days of sale. "final sale" items are not returnable. If you request an exchange be shipped to you, the regular USPS priority mail charge is $5.50 (does not include signature required delivery). You may send that amount with your exchange instructions, or we will call for your credit card information prior to shipping your exchange. If you desire any delivery service other than USPS priority mail, please call us.
- Items may be returned in person, or by USPS or other delivery service; a store credit or refund will be returned.
- The itemized store receipt must accompany any claim for cash refund which will be made only to the original account used to purchase the item. A gift receipt or itemized receipt must be presented for any exchange or store credit.
items presented for return or exchange must be in the same condition as when purchased.
We warranty sterling jewelry against defects for 90 days from date of purchase. We reserve the right to exclude any damage caused by negligence and/or normal wear and tear. The itemized store receipt or gift receipt must accompany any warranty claim.
- Thank you for shopping at East Wind Silver