- “final sale” items are not returnable; all “on sale,” and “special order” items are considered “final sale.”
- clothing and non-jewelry items including works of art may be returned for exchange or credit within 7 days of receipt of purchase. The itemized store receipt or gift receipt must accompany any return claim
- jewelry may be returned for cash refund to the buyer within 10 days of receipt of purchase, or for exchange or store credit within 90 days of sale.
- If you request an exchange be shipped to you, the regular USPS first class mail charge is $5.50. You may send that amount with your exchange instructions.
- Items may be returned in person, or by USPS or other delivery service.
- The itemized store receipt must accompany any claim for cash refund which will be made only to the original account used to purchase the item. A gift receipt or itemized receipt must be presented for any exchange or store credit.
items presented for return or exchange must be in the same condition as when purchased.